1 cup Greek yogurt
2 Tablespoons ranch seasoning
1/3 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon mustard
1 box pasta, cooked
2 Tablespoons Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 medium onion, sliced
1 medium zucchini (or two small), sliced
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
4 ounces halloumi cheese, sliced
Salt and pepper to taste
Optional: additional greens and tomatoes to top
- To make the dressing, add the yogurt, ranch seasoning, sour cream and mustard. Add a couple dashes of salt and pepper and whisk to combine.
- Add the Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil to a medium sauté pan, and heat over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add the onions, zucchini and mushrooms to the pan.
- Sauté for about four minutes, tossing them a few times. They should be cooked, but a little crisp. Remove and place on a plate.
- Add the sliced halloumi to the same pan and sear on each side for about 1 minute. Remove and set aside.
- In a larger bowl, combine the pasta, veggies and dressing. Toss to combine.
- Serve with halloumi on top and add some greens and tomatoes if you wish. This recipe stays good in the fridge for up to 3 days.