For the loaf:
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup Pompeian Light Taste Olive Oil
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 Tablespoons orange juice
Zest of 1 orange
1/3 cup milk
1 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
Pinch of sea salt
2 cups cranberries
For the glaze:
1 cup powdered sugar
2 Tablespoon orange juice or milk
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the wet ingredients, whisking well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet, stirring until just combined.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Spread the batter into a parchment-lined loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool.
- Make the glaze by mixing the powdered sugar, orange juice, and vanilla together until smooth. Drizzle over the loaf before cutting into slices. Enjoy!
2 hours 30 mins
1 hour 30 mins
Whole Spanish Roast Chicken with Roasted Fall Vegetables and Golden Raisin Vinaigrette