1 cup diced onion
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1/4 cup tomato paste
2 (28-oz.) cans whole peeled tomatoes
2 tablespoons Pompeian Organic Balsamic Vinegar
2 cups water
1⁄2 cup full fat canned coconut milk
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoons sea salt
- Warm olive oil in a large heavy pot over medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic and tomato paste. Cook 5-10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add cans of tomatoes with juices, balsamic vinegar and water to pot. Bring to a simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove soup from heat; add coconut milk, salt and pepper.
- Using a stick blender (or high speed blender) carefully purée soup until smooth.