2 medium sweet potatoes
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Slice sweet potatoes into 1/4″ fries. Place in a bowl of cold water and let sit for at least 30 minutes. When the potatoes are done soaking, drain and pat completely dry.
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Arrange sweet potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Toss with Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
- In a small bowl, add starch, 1/2 teaspoon salt, paprika, 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Mix well. Sprinkle mixture onto sweet potatoes, then toss until evenly coated.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until crispy.
- Serve sweet potato fries with condiment of your choosing