¼ cup plain popcorn kernels
1 teaspoon Pompeian Bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil, or more as desired
Pinch of sea salt and/or spices of your choice
- Place about ¼ cup of plain popcorn kernels into a plain brown “lunch bag.”
- Fold the top over twice to seal.
- Place in microwave and cook on high for two minutes. Towards the end, don’t let more than two seconds go by without hearing a pop, or it could burn.
- Remove bag, let cool and carefully open the top.
- Drizzle Pompeian Bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil on popcorn while shaking the bag to distribute the oil. (Do this while the popcorn is hot – you can taste the difference!)
- Sprinkle sea salt and/or spices of your choice into the bag while shaking.
- Reseal the bag, shake vigorously and add more EVOO and spices, as desired.
Made by one of The Olive Oil People, Mike M