1/4 cup pure maple syrup
6-8 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoons salt, more or less to taste
Sorghum (1 cup cooked according to package directions)
1 (5 oz) container arugula
2 cups mixed berries
1/2 cup roasted cashews
2 Tablespoons parmesan
- Whisk together Pompeian Organic Balsamic Vinegar, Pompeian Organic Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, maple syrup, garlic, black pepper and salt.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with a silicone mat.
- Place 1 (12 oz) bag rainbow baby carrots onto prepared baking sheet and toss with half of the vinaigrette.
- Roast 30 mins, or until carrots are tender.
- Place carrots in large bowl and toss with sorghum, arugula, mixed berries, roasted cashews and parmesan.
- Season with salt/pepper to taste and serve!