2 slices of bacon, chopped
1 sourdough loaf of bread
5 oz. of brie cheese, chopped
1 teaspoon freshly chopped sage
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon until brown and then remove.
- Cut the bread into 1-inch size cubes. Don’t cut all the way through the bread so it will hold its form.
- In a small bowl combine bacon, sage, and thyme.
- Add the cheese into the cut pieces of the bread. Then top it off with the bacon and herbs.
- Drizzle the top with Pompeian Light Taste Olive Oil and then place into the oven.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes and then remove.
- Serve warm.